Monday, January 14, 2008

6 months old!

Last week my mom and sister were supposed to come visit with us in Radford. When they arrived it wasn't less than 24 hours before they were on their way back and I along with them. See, Jonathan came down with a bad stomach virus and I basically threw out my back. So there I was packing our bags to go back and have some much needed R&R while Jonathan was left to recoup and relax without daddy duties. Oh-Ian came with me :) We had a rejuvenating time with family. Ian had a lot of fun with my parents and sister and my back got a lot better after a few days of rest and not carrying my active little 6 month old. I loved having so much help but even more I treasured the incredible bonding time I had with Ian. These pictures were taken at the lake near my parents house. My sister Charlotte, an art student at VCU (and very good photographer), took most of them. More pictures to come.


I have to say that the 6 month stage is by far the most exciting and fun stage of Ian so far! He is sooooo active and curious.
Mommy and me time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Peter Davis said...

Great Shots of Ian! Glad you guys had a fun time at Gaga's house!